Launch CReader 419 DIY Scanner is a car maintenance tool for home use (junior users), It features a full color display, meets all OBDII/EOBD protocols, provides commonly-used diagnostic functions, helps to rectify daily maintenance fault codes and it is cost effective
How to Register and Update Launch CReader 419?
The tool can be updated via USB cable.
Note: make sure the PC has an Internet connection.
1. Go to www.dbscar.com and download the update tool to the computer.
2. Decompress and install it on your computer (compatible with Windows XP, Windows7, Windows8 & Windows10)
3. After installation, connect one end of the USB cable to the USB port of PC, and the other end to the tool.
4. If a newer version is found, a screen similar to Fig A will appear.
5. Launch the update tool on your PC, [Device upgrade] box will appear.
6. Choose the desired interface language and then click [Device Update] to enter update center.
7. Choose the software version and then click [Update] to start updating.
8. Once update is complete, a ‘Upgrade success’ message box will pop up. Your tool is now ready for use
More details, please check below
WhatsAPP: +86-13429866263 (Stacy)